You are here

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Slideshow - moving text problem #1
Ruth Lathlean's picture
by Ruth Lathlean
February 5, 2012 - 6:56pm

I'm a fairly new user of Aperture 3.2.2 and not very tech savvy. I've been working on slideshows of some travel photos and wish to add title or version names to some of the slides. I have changed the fonts, size etc. but cannot move the text from its default position which is too far into the picture. I can only move it on individual slides, not the whole slideshow and when I have hundreds this is not really an option. The user manual says it will work but it won't so I wonder if it is a bug. Any ideas?

Ruth Lathlean

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
February 6, 2012 - 4:41am

Ruth,

I’m not a big slideshow user so it may take me some time to find what you’re referring to… since you have found that section in the manual though would you mind sharing that with me? Just take a screenshot of that section and post it here (or email it to me if you have no easy way to post) and I’ll post it here for you. That’ll save me some time finding out what you’ve already discovered.

thanks

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Ruth Lathlean's picture
by Ruth Lathlean
February 6, 2012 - 2:12pm

I have taken the screen shot and will probably email it to you as I don’t know how to post things here.

Ruth Lathlean

PhotoJoseph's picture
by PhotoJoseph
February 7, 2012 - 2:31am

Here is Ruth’s [screenshot].

It does appear to be a bug Ruth. I can reproduce it here — or more to the point, I can’t do what the manual says you can. I’ll report it, but in the meantime if anyone has a workaround, I’m sure Ruth is all ears!

@PhotoJoseph
— Have you signed up for the mailing list?

Ruth Lathlean's picture
by Ruth Lathlean
February 7, 2012 - 7:51pm

Glad you confirmed the problem I have. I was wondering if it was me. Hope
Apple fixes it soon. I guess for now I’ll have to omit titles or put up with the position they occur in.

Thanks,
Ruth

Ruth Lathlean

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?