You are here

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tagging project names?? #1
Andrew Buglass's picture
by Andrew Buglass
January 2, 2014 - 11:52am

Happy new year all!
I’m going back through my library and editing many projects which I’ve not worked on for some time. I’d love to be able to mark somehow the projects which still need work, ideally by some sort of colour marker or similar.
I can do this at the individual image level, but have not been able to find a way to do this to a project. Using the labels and smart albums doesn’t work since I already have a workflow that relies on colours to show where I am with the workflow. What I need to do is to show somehow in the list of project names those projects which still need work

I could, of course, rename the projects needing work, then rename them again when done but am hoping there is more elegant, quicker way since this involves many, many projects

Thanks for any ideas!
All the best
Andrew

Andrew Buglass's picture
by Andrew Buglass
January 2, 2014 - 11:56am

Sorry, not sure why this posted twice and can’t remove the duplicate. Working on my iPad - apologies for the duplication!

Jim Burgess's picture
by Jim Burgess
January 2, 2014 - 5:17pm

You could use the ‘Description’ field under Project Info to do that.

Among other ways, you can access project info with Shift-I for a selected project in the library panel or projects view. Add your project status to the description field. It appears you can only tag one project at a time, though, so this is only marginally better than renaming projects..

You can then search for a status using the search field in the library panel. Only the projects containing the phrase you search for will show up. 

Walter Rowe's picture
by Walter Rowe
January 2, 2014 - 5:25pm

You can create a smart album that searches for images with no adjustments. That won’t tell you which album or project contains them, but you can select one and then Show in Project.

You may login with either your assigned username or your e-mail address.
Passwords are case-sensitive - Forgot your password?
randomness